About Kishor Babu
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 23 - 27 Years
Expected Salary 2631
- A dynamic professional with around 3 years and 7 months of experience in Manual & Automation testing.
- Proficiency in designing and developing Test Automation frameworks, Business Scripts, and Generic functions using various tools Selenium, Java TestNG, Page Object Model, Maven, and Sauce Labs.
- Expertise in Creating, Enhancing, debugging, and Running Test Cases.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex software issues.
- Adept in testing software products and handling projects efficiently to deliver the required applications systematically.
- Expertise in different testing types: Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good experience in client-facing.
- Have Domain experience in Insurance and Banking
- Experience with API Testing in Postman.
- Experienced in testing Web-based
- Experienced in Working with the release coordination team in deploying application code to different environments.
- Experienced in executing manual and automated tests and identifying bugs, communicate,and documenting discrepancies encountered during the testing process.
Experienced in Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Git, and GitHub
2012 - 2016
NRI Institute of Technology
2021 - Present
Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
Well acquainted with writing Selenium WebDriver Automation Scripts in JAVA.
Actively involved in preparing Automation Test Data.
Expertise in preparing relative Xpath in Selenium.
Experience in compatibility testing Web-based applications on Firefox & Chrome Browser.
Experience in Agile development models
2020 - 2021
Beyontech 2nable solutions currently owned by Azentio
As a product-based company, it develops the Beyontec suite, a fully developed, totally integrated, highly configurable, real-time, multi-line-administration system for carrying the insurance modules Motor, Non-motor, Group Life, and Medical. The DIC program aims to develop a user-friendly application for completing their business activities straightforwardly and effectively. I worked with the QA team in this organization
Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
Actively attended Sprint Planning, Scrum Meeting & Retrospect meetings.
Reviewed test cases and gave valuable comments about test case coverage and functionality.
Proficient in developing, maintaining, and executing test cases for the Black Box Testing technique.
Worked on JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
Experienced in Writing and maintaining test plans, test scenarios, and test cases based on specifications and requirements for technically complex applications.