About Rajan Singh
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 28 - 32 Years
Expected Salary 1850
Industry Customer Support
I am graduated from Central Queensland University with a Master’s degree in information systems. Recently, I have completed 6-month Contract work with Optus Telecommunication as a Technical Support Specialist. And I have done my internship as an IT Business Analyst Intern at Dove Air. And, I have working experience as a Helpdesk Analyst – Level 1 at Optus Telecommunication, Sydney.
Dedicated to customer satisfaction with the focused delivery of technical solutions. A good interpersonal communicator who is not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. Successful in installing, upgrading, and configuring innovative applications on Windows operating systems and providing technical support to optimize workflows and minimize business interruptions. Seeking to utilize expertise in information technology and desktop support to take the next career step with a highly respected firm.
I’m confident I have the essential skills and technical knowledge to add value to the firm and grow with them.
2017 - 2019
Central Queensland University
2021 - 2022
• Investigating and diagnosing Application Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
• Picking up the user incident through ticketing system i.e., ServiceNow and Resolving Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
• Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
• Specializing in the use of SQL to troubleshoot stored procedure and data integrity. Perusing application logs and reviewing the health of systems to determine impact, cause, and resolution of issues.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
• Manage production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
• Working knowledge of SQL Database, Java and .NET.
• Escalating Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
• Escalating Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
• Escalating unresolved Incidents to Tier 3.