Job ID 17512
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Key required technical skills and experience include:
- Experience in software development & machine learning.
- Experience in the use of machine learning methods on multi-GPU platforms.
- Extensive Linux knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tailor presentation style and messaging to be relevant to a range of audience level of knowledge, skills and experience.
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a productive member of a team and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients across multiple organisational levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Respond strongly and positively to challenging work and deadlines.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience in the use and development of machine learning methods at scale within standalone or multi-GPU and multi-node configurations.
- Experience in MLOps and ModelOps software and associated engineering practices.
- Experience with best practice development methodologies and practices such as Agile, DevOps, and Configuration-As-Code.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms as applicable to the ML context.
- Ability to write code in Python, Java or R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience within the Defence environment.
- Familiarity with Defence IT security policies and concepts.
- Security Clearances for Nominated Personnel.
All engaged Service Personnel providing the services in all categories at Edinburgh and Fishermans Bend must have a minimum NV-1 (Negative Vetting level 1), and there is a strong preference for NV-2 (Negative Vetting Level 2).
If you are interested, please share our resume at email@example.com.