Job ID 16931
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in analysis, design, planning, support, documentation, and presentation contexts.
2. Ability to work autonomously, especially to ask questions, engage with business and gather requirements
3. At least 8 years Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, Hibernate ORM, JEE an advantage, data structures, concurrency.
4. Technical skills • Broad experience with internal and external data integrations, e.g., SOAP and REST APIs, OpenAPI/XSD Schemas, XML/JSON, JMS. • AWS development (EC2, Lambdas, API Gateway, Beanstalk, S3, SQS, CloudFormation). • Unix/Linux, Bash. • Maven, Artifact Repositories, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing.
5. Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures. Oracle preferred.
6. Willingness to be 24×7 on-call. Historically calls escalated to the dev team between 10pm and 6am are rare, one per year.
1. Reactive programming.
3. Work as a member of an integrated Agile team comprising technical and non-technical personnel
4. Strong commitment to software engineering processes and a proven ability to develop robust and maintainable software given complex requirements.